Our approach to sustainability is in line with everything else that we do at HAMILTON.
We are deeply committed to delivering to your project’s needs and providing the perfect fit, every time. For many clients, a comprehensive solution means pursuing green initiatives.
HAMILTON will provide proper documentation for the rating system of your choice. We have extensive experience with LEED, and have obtained a Declare label for our products. We are active with current sustainability efforts in the A&D community like Environmental Product Declarations (EPD).
Hamilton Casework Solutions offer GREENGUARD Gold certified products to provide safe, quality, environmentally friendly workspaces. FSC and OSHPD certified components are also available as specified by a designer.
- Our product is found in CSI Division 12, under 12 32 16 Manufactured Plastic-Laminate-Clad Casework and 12 35 36 Mailroom Casework.
- The HAMILTON modular casework product is an “assembly,” project specific documentation including material percentage by weight provided upon request.
- All HAMILTON products contain recycled content, and may contribute to regional credits depending on project location.
- HAMILTON products do not require adhesives or sealants to be applied on-site, and all shop applied laminating adhesives contain No Added Urea Formaldehyde (NAUF).
- HAMILTON is FSC® (FSC-C110583) Chain of Custody certified. Upon request, our casework products can be ordered to comply with FSC requirements.
- All HAMILTON products are GREENGUARD Gold Certified to comply with the ANSI/BIFMA standards, and can be ordered to comply with NAUF and ULEF requirements.
HAMILTON sustainability experts will provide consultation every step of the way to facilitate the success of your project.